Samstag, 12. Dezember 2015

Weekly Challenge #247: "UMT: African Artist by Tina-Akua Hunziker, CZT"

What a nice surprise. just yesturday i have discovered that the UMT-Challenge is about "AFRICAN ARTIST". so I gave my best today...my best between baking, cooking and going outside with the kids.
To all of you big thanks, especially to Laura Harms who every week bring out a challenge or looking out for a guest-blogger. I appreciate this challenge a lot, and i hope that from next year going i gonna be part of it more regular again.
I hope some of you visit my website, under galerie (gallery) you might find some arts that you like.
and please go back to the weeekly challenge to see what others contributed.
 AFRICAN ARTIST is a real challenge, even for myself.



AFRICAN ARTIST, MOOKA (variation), the Symbol down on the right is called Gye Nyame, it is with me since so many years.

I made the challenge inside my "Zentangle-memorybook."
Pigma01, graphic1, pencil, tortillion, Caran d'Ache (watersoluble)  and Gelly Roll from Sakura.

Kommentare:

  1. Great. Like a lot of smiling faces looking at the African Artist.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Mooka and African Art are doing well together!! Thanks for sharing those symbols.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wunderschön & DANKE für die tolle Challenge! Schönen 3. Advent! LG Anja

    AntwortenLöschen