Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015

Weekly Challenge #223: "Official Tangle - UMBLE"

In the latest Zentangle newsletter (click to subscribe) Rick and Maria shared with us the step-outs for an oldy but a goodie called Umble.  They also talk about how the inspiration for the tangle doesn't necessarily look like the tangle itself.



Thanks to Laura Harms (http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.de/). The Weekly Challenge use to be inspiration, and gives chance to trie and like a tangle I was never up to trie .What you see on my post is out from my Zentangle®-Journal, my first but not last "UMBLE"

Thanks to all of you for visiting AKUA-ART.....i'm on the way to create a website where you gonna get better information about what i am doing. 
Have a good time. everything by it's time.

Kommentare:

  1. Wow - what a wonderful idea. Great journal site! I like the way you used Umble with different fillings, not only black. Looks more friendly to me :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. cool! interlinked tiles! and I like how narwhal swoops across. It's really good work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Like the different way that you finished Umble. Also like the way you connected the tiles.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. love the whole look of your presentation

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I really like how the back tile is poking thru, among many other things about your work. It's really wonderful

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you for coming to this blog, and thank you for the comments.

    AntwortenLöschen